Crowd Forecast News Week #391AD: (PDF) PayPal Mafia Reveals $2.3 Million Secret
Question #1. Which direction do you think the S&P500 index will move from this coming Monday’s open to Friday’s close?
Higher/Lower Difference: 33.3%
Question #2. Rate your confidence in your answer to Question #2 by estimating the probability you have correctly predicted next week’s market move.
Average of All Responses: 70.0%
Average For “Higher” Responses: 70.6%
Average For “Lower” Responses: 68.8%
Higher/Lower Difference: 1.9%
Responses Submitted This Week: 12
NOTE: The following open-ended answers are solely the opinions of the anonymous respondents to this survey. Responses are mostly unedited, but some have been reformatted slightly for to make them easier to read. Some irrelevant responses (e.g. “none”), or anything obviously fake, or copy and pasted responses have been omitted. All-caps responses have been changed to all lowercase. All responses for each week, unedited, are available in the raw data spreadsheets at TimingResearch.com/data.
Question #3. For your answer to Question #1, please share what specific reason(s) you think the S&P500 will be heading the direction you chose.
“Higher” Respondent Answers:
• Bounce from last week
• new highs in a/d line new highs in cum volume….going higher for how long?
• With the stimulus checks being distributed that will boost consumer confidence.
• Fed Report
• New Stimulus checks Flow into market at feverish rate.
“Lower” Respondent Answers:
• High Yield Bonds are on their way and they broke below key level for the 4th time…and 73% of stocks over their 50 MA’s the SPY is oversold. And the amount of Insider Selling is at a 13 year high.
• The trends about technology at this week indicate my opinion
• Last week price action Biden a disaster as President
Question #4. What asset and/or type of trading/investing have to made the most profit with so for in 2021?
• Covered Calls
• depending on the time frame…Short term is was puts on the recent down turn from Feb 24 to Mar 4…Long term was buying oversold penny stocks
• Companies that sale online
• The Currency Market.
• Bullish etf’s
Question #5. Additional Comments/Questions/Suggestions?
• Perhaps the aeronautical companies are a good option to the end of the year
• None at this time.
AD: (PDF) PayPal Mafia Reveals $2.3 Million Secret
Make sure you don’t miss all the future reports, show reminders, and bonus offers from TimingResearch, enter your best email here:
By signing up you agree to receive newsletter and marketing emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.