Crowd Forecast News Week #393AD: (PDF) PayPal Mafia Reveals $2.3 Million Secret
Question #1. Which direction do you think the S&P500 index will move from this coming Monday’s open to Friday’s close?
Higher/Lower Difference: 75.0%
Question #2. Rate your confidence in your answer to Question #2 by estimating the probability you have correctly predicted next week’s market move.
Average of All Responses: 67.8%
Average For “Higher” Responses: 70.4%
Average For “Lower” Responses: 50.0%
Higher/Lower Difference: 20.4%
Responses Submitted This Week: 16
NOTE: The following open-ended answers are solely the opinions of the anonymous respondents to this survey. Responses are mostly unedited, but some have been reformatted slightly for to make them easier to read. Some irrelevant responses (e.g. “none”), or anything obviously fake, or copy and pasted responses have been omitted. All-caps responses have been changed to all lowercase. All responses for each week, unedited, are available in the raw data spreadsheets at TimingResearch.com/data.
Question #3. For your answer to Question #1, please share what specific reason(s) you think the S&P500 will be heading the direction you chose.
“Higher” Respondent Answers:
• Vaccine news is positive qsometimes alittle
• above all moving averages
• We’re on a roll to higher and better financial news !
• Seasonality Cannot determine today since COT is not released til Monday
• the only place to earn any monry
• I’ am not sure.
• April is traditionally a good month.
• The FED
• SPY wave 5 should continue to 161%
“Lower” Respondent Answers:
• pro bono
Question #4. Did you purchase any $ARKX (ARK Space Exploration & Innovation ETF) when it launched this last week, and/or do you own any other ARK ETFs? Why or why not?
• no exporation is goid but expensive too maybe i guess some
• no hadn’t known about them.
• No however thanks for bringing this to my attention. I did make a killing on SPCE when it dropped with APR options expiration.
• no, other shares more attractive
• no, did not have enough funds to purchased and not in my portfolio.
• No. Own ARKF
• N0 I don’t even trust bitcoin
• de minimis non curat lex
Question #5. Additional Comments/Questions/Suggestions?
transparency and Simplification
AD: (PDF) PayPal Mafia Reveals $2.3 Million Secret
Make sure you don’t miss all the future reports, show reminders, and bonus offers from TimingResearch, enter your best email here:
By signing up you agree to receive newsletter and marketing emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.