Question #1. Which direction do you think the S&P500 index will move from this coming Monday’s open to Friday’s close?
Higher/Lower Difference: 80.0%
Question #2. Rate your confidence in your answer to Question #2 by estimating the probability you have correctly predicted next week’s market move.
Average of All Responses: 71.0%
Average For “Higher” Responses: 72.8%
Average For “Lower” Responses: 55.0%
Higher/Lower Difference: 17.8%
Responses Submitted This Week: 9
NOTE: The following open-ended answers are solely the opinions of the anonymous respondents to this survey. Responses are mostly unedited, but some have been reformatted slightly for to make them easier to read. Some irrelevant responses (e.g. “none”), or anything obviously fake, or copy and pasted responses have been omitted. All-caps responses have been changed to all lowercase. All responses for each week, unedited, are available in the raw data spreadsheets at TimingResearch.com/data.
Question #3. For your answer to Question #1, please share what specific reason(s) you think the S&P500 will be heading the direction you chose.
“Higher” Respondent Answers:
• Some people have already received $1,400 through direct deposit and these people will spend right away. March seasonality, it’s up average 2.4% in last two decades. The early March sell off should be over though volatility will be up this week due to monthly and quarterly expirations.
• new highs in most averages, strong A/D line with cum volume. New highs are also strong
• The Fed. has the S & P 500 back. Plenty of cash that can come into the market.
• The premiums on the S&P calls are way higher than the puts so until this changes the market will keep going higher.
• interest rates are going to be lower
“Lower” Respondent Answers:
Question #4. Additional Comments/Questions/Suggestions?
• Thank you so much for weekly analysis and posting recording quickly. I really appreciate. Thank you!!
• I am not 100% they will go up Monday, this market is going higher.
AD: (PDF) PayPal Mafia Reveals $2.3 Million Secret
Make sure you don’t miss all the future reports, show reminders, and bonus offers from TimingResearch, enter your best email here:
By signing up you agree to receive newsletter and marketing emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.