Analyze Your Trade Episode #1
Listen to the following guests, along with David J. Kosmider, the creator of TimingResearch.com, discuss the stocks submitted by people who registered to view this episode. (Scroll down for full timeline and notes.)
Download the show audio in MP3 (podcast) format: AnalyzeYourTradeEpisode1.mp3
Timeline and Notes:
- Bennett: 3rd Elliot wave, probably heading higher.
- Corey: In trading range, bullish until proven otherwise.
- Dean: Looking for break until clear signal.
- Bennett: Bearish momentum.
- Dean: Probably headed down, would get out of long position.
- Bennett: Probably headed lower short term.
- Corey: Bearish, 950 trigger, 900 good target.
- Dean: Short, could be fake-out, but looking for correction, half-size position, buying puts, 847 target.
- Bennett: Expecting higher highers, but could be too late in the trend but stay with if already in.
- Corey: No good place to get in.
- Dave: “Long in the tooth and late in the trend.”
- Bennett: Long, weekly chart.
- Corey: Stays in range, down short term.
- Dave: Has been sideways, probably staying that way.
- Dean: Bull run above 1307
- Bennett: LL
- Corey: NFLX
- Dave: RDFN
- Dean: VALE
- Dean: “Not enough profit.”
- Bennett: For long trade could be in wave 4 bottom then heading higher.
- Dave: Nothing to do.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Guest Special Offers:
From Dean: “Beyond the Noise” FREE Weekly Newsletter